The term “Thema Event Group Pty Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website . Our company registration number is ABN 90 322 893 968. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Thema Event Group Pty Ltd is trading as The Trustee for The Thema Family Trust. (ABN 90 322 893 968)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thema Event Groups Pty Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
General Terms and conditions:
- We do not accept any product returns unless the purchased products are proved to be defective. Freight back to Thema Event Group Pty Ltd is the responsibility of the purchaser. We do not accept claims or returns on battery powered items.
Thema Event Group Pty Ltd requires payment in full prior to collection of goods. It may, from time to time, release goods to the customer on trust. This is done entirely at it’s own discretion.
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Thema Event Group Pty Ltd.
- The Hirer may cancel an order but will forfeit all booking deposits.
- For orders cancelled less than seven days prior to the event, the balance of the invoiced fee is due in full.
Thema Event Group Pty Ltd will not refund deposits or monies paid where we have placed special orders on our suppliers. Our normal terms and conditions require these orders to be paid in full prior to us placing orders on our suppliers. Where additional or extrordinary costs have been incurred, these will be invoiced to the customer at actual cost plus 10%.
- Thema Event Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to withdraw our services at any time upon written notice being given to the customer stating our reasons for such action.
- Thema Event Group Pty Ltd is a friend of Beyond Bullying and such does not support aggressive behavior or bullying in any form from our customers, suppliers or employees; and has policies in place to deal with any occurrences.
- Thema Event Group Pty Ltd is subject to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the commonwealth Trade Practices Act (1974).
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE